Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Five Starcle Men

Posted by Qrqyt 
Five Starcle Men
March 05, 2010 03:44AM
Here is something I love and recommend but you kind of have to appreciate the lo-est of lo fi noise. I may have posted this on the old board but I don't remember. I really do think this release is a great sonic artifact. My friend had a tape of this stuff years ago and I was so glad to have finally found this collection on the internet. I almost want to record these mp3s onto cassette because that is how this should be played. There is very little information out there on these guys except for one of them committed suicide. I think they were aliens.

Five Starcle Men - Gomba Reject Ward Japan
[www.archive.org]
Re: Five Starcle Men
March 05, 2010 06:41AM
gonna listen to this later for sure
my friend rich polysorbate 60 was really into starcle men mythology
apparently you see them on large doses of dxm
March 05, 2010 08:50AM
doesn't sound like they had any aspirations to make it big in the commercial music world smiling smiley

i likee
March 05, 2010 06:57PM
Your friend rich polysorbate 60?
Did I read that right?

I wasn't aware there was starcle men mythology.
Do tell more
March 07, 2010 06:45PM
AWESOME! Downloading now. Nearly wrote "downloafing" which seems far more appropriate for this kind of stuff
March 08, 2010 02:49AM
yea, i dont know his real last name, he had it legally changed to that
member of the long gone LA chaos society (its not chaos, a word like chaos i can't recall right now), lives in long beach and is really into making fake mythology real, like planting fake dead bodies, and giving lectures on skunk apes at universities and such. He would mention starcle men a lot, and him and his buddies had stickers and drawings of them and one even had a tattoo of one. But I don't remember much other than they are common DXM dis-associative hallucinations. As these guys are from LA, it's probably part of the same circle of DXM lovers. Not really sure.
March 09, 2010 07:54AM
ok, so chris (baboon torture division) said this about it:
"It could be a fictitious band invented by Rich for all I know. Jeff McLean has a starcleman tattoo. According to Rich, the music was all made during DXM trips and was somehow influenced by 5 dimensional aliens. I don't think it's too much of a stretch if you believe in telepathic communication, that aliens would have an easier time contacting us psychically than using radio waves. Maybe people in a dissociative state such as a DXM or DMT trip are more receptive to these kinds of things."
March 10, 2010 06:30AM
the plot thickens!
I love this. They're not fictitious!
you know, come to think of it I have mp3 rips of a rare 5 starcle men 7" of them doing five starcle gangsta rap
I'll share that with you Dr. Rek because we alone give a shit
March 10, 2010 07:42AM
[www.erowid.org]
a reference to the dxm-alien connection
March 10, 2010 08:30AM
[www.libythth.com]
for a limited time
five starcle men rap 7"
I don't know if the song titles or the order are correct
this is GOLD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2010 08:31AM by Qrqyt.
March 10, 2010 11:38AM
Shit, thanks for this! This is noiyce~. Some of the best shit I've heard in awhile... (whatever that says about anything...)
March 11, 2010 08:23AM
yes, long live the underground!
March 11, 2010 07:09PM
March 11, 2010 10:08PM
Psychotropical! Thanks so much for this. Transcends the eccentric and even kookdom.

My father tells me stories about the crazies in SoHo during the 60s. Chief [Something-or-Other] who claimed he was a zulu king and stood on the corner shouting betting tips "I gat a huss!" And a man who had a tap (faucet) superglued to his forehead and a carnation behind each ear.

They're still around but they're harder to come by these days. I'd love to see an absurdist resurgence.
March 12, 2010 12:52AM
The alien's name in that Erowid article (Calsutmoran) is an anagram for "amoral cunts." Also, "anal scrotum" and "nuts a clamor."

That is all.
March 12, 2010 01:28AM
mo' anal crust
March 12, 2010 03:07AM
I stand corrected!
March 12, 2010 04:19PM
This is amazing. Thanks for pointing it out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login